You may be the only responder during an emergency medical situation. Do you have trauma response skills that will make a difference during a vehicular accident or an active shooter situation? Trauma Immediate Response will help prepare you with crucial life-saving knowledge and skills for these worst-case situations.
What you'll get:
- Procedures To Quickly Assess Someone Who's Injured
- What Equipment You Need To Deal With Immediate Trauma
- Combat Proven Bleeding Control Techniques And Procedures
- How To Deal With Penetrating Trauma Such As Gunshot Wounds
- How To Easily Move An Injured Person By Yourself Or With The Help Of Others
Trauma Immediate Response is an online digital product only.
Please read Terms and Conditions before purchase.