Some of the best shooters in the world utilize dry fire to maintain or even improve current skill levels!
Now you can use the PFC Advanced Dry Fire program, which integrates both handgun and carbine for a concise, yet comprehensive, dry fire practice program. In this video, you'll see the layered approach for advanced skill development, designed for experienced practitioners. When traveling or when range time is limited, this is the video you need to supplement your training and build your gun-handling skills.
What you'll get:
- Advanced Dry Fire Safety Guidelines in a Downloadable PDF
- 7 Step Handgun Progression
- 7 Step Carbine Progression
- Detailed Explanation For Each Step
- Advanced Dry Fire Follow Along Tool so you can practice the program right on your computer or your mobile device.
- This advanced program integrates reloads, transitions, and refunctioning skills into the layers providing you with a method that will improve your live-fire performance.
The Advance Dry Fire Program is an online digital product only.
Microsoft PowerPoint is required to utilize the Advanced Dry Fire Follow Along Tool.
Please read Terms and Conditions before purchase.